The ‘Rose’ Edition Graze & Pamper Hamper’ is the perfect gift to spoil, take on a getaway, and enjoy a night in. Featuring a mixture of sweet and savoury graze items, the ‘Rose’ Edition Graze & Pamper Hamper’ is designed for 1-2 people to enjoy whilst you pop the bottle of Yes Way Rose’ and run a nice hot bath.
- 1 x Sweet and Savoury Graze Box for 1-2 people.
- 1 x Yes Way Rose! (750ml). Simplicity in a label – simple deliciousness in a rosé! Yes Way Rosé is the dream turned realité of co-founders Erica and Nikki, best friends, who started the Instagram @yeswayrose in 2013 to share how the qualities of rosé inspire endless humor and positivité in their lives. They grew a loyal following of fellow rosé lovers and developed the passion into a full wine and lifestyle brand. The dry and easy-drinking rosé reveals a fresh bouquet of strawberry, citrus, and white peach. A classic from the South of France, its qualité rosé doesn’t take itself too seriouslé!
- 1 x Rosewater + Pink Clay Cleansing Castile Hand Wash Clear 500ml. Australian Pink Clay helps to gently purify your skin by drawing out impurities, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Rosewater will help to hydrate and moisturise your skin, leaving your skin and senses feeling refreshed.
- 1 x Freshwater Farm (Rosewater + Pink Clay Cleansing Bar) – 200g. “Our traditional French triple milled soap bars are made with only the finest ingredients. Each Body Bar is made with Australian Olive Oil and Shea Butter to create a creamy lather that is rich in moisture. Pink Clay is rich in silica and will help to gently purify your skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells, while Rosewater will help to hydrate and condition your skin. The delicate aroma of Rosewater triple milled with Australian Pink Clay and skin softening emollients creates a creamy lather rich in moisture.”
- 1 x Happy Blooms Posies – A stunning little composition of dried florals by Ballarat-based company, Happy Blooms. Perfect to display anywhere in the home.
- Complimentary gift message on our branded card stock – For a specific card, please browse our designer gift cards. (Please write message in the comments at checkout)
Please note that boxes may be slightly different to what is shown. Our boxes are dependent on supply chains and seasonal produce. Where necessary, we may need to change the box to accommodate the above. Rest assured though, all boxes are made with quality produce and are designed in a way to keep the main elements of the box.
Please note that this product may contain: Gluten, Egg, Milk and Milk Products, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, Soy Bean, Tree Nuts and Kiwi Fruit.
Should you require a box that is GLUTEN friendly or ALLERGEN-FREE, please give us a call to discuss.
When is your product made?
We pride ourselves on being able to create beautiful boxes that showcase the produce we use. Therefore, we ensure that every single one of our graze boxes is made fresh on day it goes out.
How long will the graze box last…?
Our graze boxes should be kept refrigerated until your ready to enjoy them. They’ll keep in the fridge for up to 12 hours and once taken out, should be consumed within 3 hours before disposing. Ideally, our boxes are made to be eaten on the same day that they are delivered.
Adhering to Law
Cheer Box Ballarat is committed to upholding the responsible service of alcohol standards and guidelines provided by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation. Under the Liquor Control Reform Act (1998), it is an offence to provide alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 years. Evidence of age upon purchasing and delivery will be required for all boxes containing alcohol.