- 4 x Boutique Pale Ales (330ml) Enjoy them/spoil them with that gift of refreshing and award winning pale ales from Stone & Wood, Little Creatures, Moon Dog & 4 Pines Brewing Co. Premium Pale ales included:
- Stone & Wood – Cloud Catcher Pale Ale (330ml)
- Little Creatures – Pale Ale (330ml)
- Moon Dog – Old Mate Pale Ale (330ml)
- 4 Pines – Pale Ale (330ml)
- 1 x Byron Beef Jerky (Chargrill) – 40g
- 1 x Red Rock Deli – Roasted Peanuts (Sweet Honey & Sea Salt (130g) – Sweet Honey & Sea Salt Roasted Peanuts combine the intensity of salt that cuts through the delicate sweetness of honey to deliver an unexpected sweet savoury twist to an irresistibly delicious snack.
- 1 x Drunken Sailor Canning – Smokey Tomato Relish (260g) – Pairs with just about anything. Put it on your bacon and egg roll to take it next level.
- 1 x Whittakers Peanut Slab (Milk-coated chocolate bar – 50g). “Crunchy roasted peanuts surrounded by our smooth 33% cocoa milk chocolate.”
- Complimentary gift message on our branded card stock – For a specific card, please browse our designer gift cards. (Please write message in the comments at checkout)
Please note: These boxes are subject to availability. Due to supply chain constraints, there may times where we need to substitute the above mentioned products with an equivalent product of similar value (keeping the theme of the hamper in tact). Rest assured, if this is the case for your order, we will contact you and discuss the change.
Please note that this product may contain or may have traces of: Gluten, Egg, Milk and Milk Products, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, Soy Bean, Tree Nuts and Kiwi Fruit. Always read product labels before consuming or applying to skin.
Should you require a box that is GLUTEN friendly or ALLERGEN-FREE, please give us a call to discuss.
Adhering to Law
Cheer Box Ballarat is committed to upholding the responsible service of alcohol standards and guidelines provided by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation. Under the Liquor Control Reform Act (1998), it is an offence to provide alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 years. Evidence of age upon purchasing and delivery will be required for all boxes containing alcohol.