- 1 x Bottle of Yes Way Rose (750ml). Simplicity in a label – simple deliciousness in a rosé! Yes Way Rosé is the dream turned realité of co-founders Erica and Nikki, best friends, who started the Instagram @yeswayrose in 2013 to share how the qualities of rosé inspire endless humor and positivité in their lives. They grew a loyal following of fellow rosé lovers and developed the passion into a full wine and lifestyle brand. The dry and easy-drinking rosé reveals a fresh bouquet of strawberry, citrus, and white peach. A classic from the South of France, its qualité rosé doesn’t take itself too seriouslé!
- 1 x Melbourne Cocoa 70% Dark Hot Chocolate (200g). Crafted by an experienced team of chocolatiers, Each blend has been artfully created to yield a flavour that is simply delightful.
- 1 x Daylesford Triple Berry Jam (330g) Our flagship jam is a scrumptious blend of your favourite berries, slowly reduced to create a wonderfully tasting Jam
- 1 x Posies. A stunning little composition of dried florals by Ballarat-based company, Happy Blooms. Perfect to display anywhere in the home.
- Complimentary gift message on our branded card stock – For a specific card, please browse our designer gift cards. (Please write message in the comments at checkout)
Please note: These boxes are subject to availability. Due to supply chain constraints, there may times where we need to substitute the above mentioned products with an equivalent product of similar value (keeping the theme of the hamper in tact). Rest assured, if this is the case for your order, we will contact you and discuss the change.
Please note that this product may contain or may have traces of: Gluten, Egg, Milk and Milk Products, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, Soy Bean, Tree Nuts and Kiwi Fruit. Always read product labels before consuming or applying to skin.
Should you require a box that is GLUTEN friendly or ALLERGEN-FREE, please give us a call to discuss.
Adhering to Law
Cheer Box Ballarat is committed to upholding the responsible service of alcohol standards and guidelines provided by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation. Under the Liquor Control Reform Act (1998), it is an offence to provide alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 years. Evidence of age upon purchasing and delivery will be required for all boxes containing alcohol.