- Beautiful Boho picnic table suited for 6 (sturdy and lightweight)
- Suitable to style for children’s picnics, small gatherings and/or other small events
- Flexible return (Any time before 9am the following day)
When hiring our ‘Low 6-seat Picnic Table’ you get access to an on-trend boho table with low legs for up to 24 hours (as featured out at Pick Your Own Sunflowers during March of 2022). You can either return it to us on the same day after your event, or drop it back to us the following morning (just be sure to leave us enough time to clean it and have it ready for the next customer).
Picnic table dimensions:
The table dimensions are:
- Length – 150 cm
- Width – 81 cm
- Height – 35 cm
Thinking of making life easier?
Before you check out, take a look at our range of graze boxes. One may suit your experience and you can tick off the catering.
Can I get the full setup with tableware, glassware, etc…?
At this stage, we are just hiring out our tables for our customers to style themselves. We will be launching a range of picnic experiences soon. These experiences will include the full styling at locations within the Ballarat area, so please check back soon to book these.
Collection and Return
Collection and return is from our warehouse in Delacombe.
Our address is:
1 Opportunity Close, Delacombe.
* As the location is new, you may have to search for 26 Icon Drive, Delacombe. We’re just opposite Tommy Campers in the first warehouse on the South side.
We will communicate and liaise with you regarding the exact times of collection and return. Once you have ordered, pop a note in the comments during the checkout process and/or send us a quick email to email@example.com letting us know the time you’d like to collect the table.
- Due to these tables being highly sought after, we are unlikely going to be in a position to reschedule your book.
- Cancellations may be made up to 24 hours of your booking.
- Changes/Cancellations are not permitted within 24 hours of your booking.
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your booking and/or money paid.
Should the table setup become significantly damaged, beyond that of normal wear and tear, we may seek re-imbursement from the person booking the table to purchase a new one. Please be careful.